Empowering hearing-impaired children to use their innate capacities to reach an optimum level of independence- both personally and professionally; thus transforming a large group of people depending on lifelong support from the State into a group of healthy, positive contributors to the economy.
We at Ashray Akruti believe in the dignity and potential of every child- with or without hearing impairment. Our mission is to integrate them into mainstream schools so that they can claim their rightful place as equal citizens in future and in return contribute to our society actively.
1. Protect Rights and Dignity of the child
2. Quality in services rendered
Our unique teaching model in the Special Education centre.
1. Preparing Hearing Impaired children for mainstream Education.
2. Providing Appropriate Hearing Aids
3. Frequent evaluation of Hearing loss
4. Early intervention facilities for the young Hearing Impaired children
5. Auditory Verbal Therapy for the children who undergone Cochlear Implants
6. Special auditory training and speech therapy for students with hearing loss
7. Training in English and mother tongue (Telugu/Hindi)
8. Training parents for teaching children at home
9. Low student-teacher ratio to ensure high individual attention to children
10. Computer Education